Financial Planning & Forecasting Solutions
Dwight D. Eisenhower once quoted, "A plan is nothing, but planning is everything." Profisee strongly agrees with this organizational master's sentiment — planning and forecasting are absolute requirements for success, and, because a plan or forecast is obsolete the moment you "finish" it, planning must be a continuous, living process for it to be meaningful.
Are your "official" business plans and forecasts collecting dust in 3-inch binders, while the "real" planning process takes place daily in hundreds of unrelated spreadsheets? Profisee's planning and forecasting solutions allows you put the theory of a dynamic, continuous planning process into practice. Our interactive, multi-user, multi-dimensional business models react in real-time to new inputs and changing business conditions. Every information provider (like planners, analysts and business owners) sees the impact of their actions, and every information consumer (managers and executives) get up-to-the-second views into the current business outlook.
In addition to the primary benefits of increasing the velocity and decreasing the latency of your planning cycle, other benefits of migrating to a structured process are:
- centralized administration of customers, channels, products, versions and scenarios
- increased data security
- much easier integration with source data (e.g. operational-level detail from your ERP, or Actuals from your GL)
- effortless ability to detect "what changed" from one plan version to the next, with progressive real-time drill-down and roll-up on multiple dimensions
- significantly lower training costs for new employees
- decoupling the data from its presentation enables optimization of information entry and delivery mechanisms ("push" or "pull" as appropriate through spreadsheets, websites or mobile devices).
Profisee's unique design methodology and best-in-breed information technology ensures that your planning and forecasting applications are designed to fit your business needs and existing workflow, thereby leveraging the competitive advantages inherent in your current process with minimal implementation and re-training effort.