IBM Cognos TM1 Accelerator for Financial Performance Management
Many companies are investigating the tremendous value offered by IBM Cognos TM1. The quickest, easiest, and most cost effective way to get started with TM1 is with Profisee’s TM1 Accelerator consulting service.
The key value proposition of our TM1 Accelerator is an intense week of practical design and implementation using your corporate data. This approach teaches and demonstrates best-practices through a proof of concept financial application.
Are you already committed to the Cognos BI suite? Are you currently evaluating the IBM Cognos technology stack? Are you implementing a TM1 application and in need of best practices? Wherever you are in the process, Profisee’s TM1 Accelerator is the best method to rapidly understand the value of financial analytics with TM1 to your business and to acquire the skills needed to interact with your own TM1 applications.
Customers are using IBM Cognos TM1 to:
- Reliably consolidate a company’s organizational units—product and service offerings, channels to market, and the various financial measures associated with them
- Deliver management and statutory financial reporting solutions tailored to the varied requirements of a diverse user community
- Realize a dynamic, continuous planning & forecasting process in which interactive, multi-user, multi-dimensional business models react in real-time to changing business drivers
- Develop sophisticated costing models to enable effective cost control and profitability analysis through allocations and mathematical models
- Measure and manage profitability across critical business dimensions such as customer, product, business unit and channel.
Key benefits of the Accelerator:
- Rapid skills transfer
- Embed best practices into your initial applications of TM1 providing the best foundation for your financial applications
- Optimal performance for model complexity, data volumes, end user response and server processing
- The best reports and analysis via Excel & the Web
- Excellence in business process design for financial planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Proof of Concept application
- Turbo Integrator loading GL or other financial baseline data
- Modeling and allocations illustrated in your model
- Security model for POC
- Half-day end-user training
- All working in your environment
- Cognos TM1 up & running in 32 or 64 bit environment
- Rapid and thorough skills transfer to your team
- Prototypes becomes initial application—no wasted time or investment
- Best-practices from outset
- Gain consensus support
Profisee – A trusted advisor
Profisee was founded following the acquisition of Stratature by Microsoft in 2007. The management team at Profisee has been helping customers realize the full value of financial analytics with TM1 for over 10 years.
Profisee’s TM1 Accelerator is always provided by a Managing Consultant or higher—ensuring an extremely high-level of practical knowledge, experience and best-practices.
We know financial analytics. We know TM1.